Sunday, January 25, 2009

P'unk~en~Ciel - Feeling Fine (Live) **UPDATED**





This song gets stuck in my head all the time, and I used to find myself wishing I had a simfile so I could play it, because it sounded really fun. I neglected to think about the fact that it also sounded really hard.

Edit (2/4/09):
I've updated this file with the following changes:

1) The hihats are no longer staggered in the choruses (fast parts). It seemed like a good idea at the time.
2) Latter part of verses are changed (I had it playing the same pattern all the way through, which was incorrect)
3) Corrected cymbal placement in the verses.
4) Lowered volume of hit sounds by 15%.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/193630668/Feeling_Fine_V2.zip
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1FSLSSVJ

I made this one a little differently. Ken's not exactly a metronome, so it shifts a lot, tempo-wise. What I did was put 4 bass drums per measure (like a metronome) and nothing else, then I went through and synced the bass drum hits to the song before adding the rest of the beat. It ended up having 30 BPM changes. Madness. Ok, maybe a little Sparta.

I'm not entirely sure it's right, because I'm not entirely sure what Ken's doing in the verses, so suggestions & comments are welcome. So comment, or I'll leave the seat up in your bathroom and get all the ladies mad at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment