Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hyde - Midnight Celebration (Live)



This is the live version of Midnight Celebration from the Faith tour. It's a great song. Hyde seems to like it as well, if his enthusiasm is any indicator. What he does not seem to like are microphone stands. He murders a few here.

Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FUY9Y9S4

http://rapidshare.com/files/186588618/Midnight_Celebration__Live_.zip

I'm really happy with this one. It's the first simfile I've made completely by hand since Washington. None of it is converted from a midi. I think it may even be easier to do it by hand, as you don't have to worry about fixing somebody else's mistakes.

I think I might've gone and made it too hard, but I listened very closely to the drum track in both the studio and the live version, and I'm pretty sure I have it right. *Edit* I've noticed after playing it that it's missing hi-hats in a few places that make it unintentionally awkward. I plan to fix that soon, and tweak the file a little.

Comment, or I'll come to your house and use up all your shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment