Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hyde - Sweet Vanilla


Download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D9NZZUHD

http://rapidshare.com/files/182284136/Sweet_Vanilla.zip


This is one of my favorite Hyde songs, so it was fun working on it. It's funny, I normally never listen to the same song more than twice in one day, because "I don't want to get tired of it". However, when I'm working on a project like a simfile, I end up hearing the song a gazillion times, and it almost never bothers me. I guess maybe it has something to do with having recorded music before, because you often have to play something a bunch of times. It's just interesting how your mind is able to compartmentalize things like that.

There's no official video for the song so I improvised. I'm thinking about adding the Budokan version as well, so you can switch videos by tapping the hihat. Kinda like Shallow Sleep, but opposite.

It's pretty hard. For me, anyway. I might need to revise it a little. I don't think anyone will be FCing it anytime soon. Comments and impressions are welcome as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment