Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hyde - Shining Over You



There are 2 selectable versions, the one shown here., and a version with both cymbals in the right lane (china & crash).

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/227985169/Shining_Over_You.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=cdece1ff19a71ae61bee9a6e9edd9c76af637f76cbacbd0a5be6ba49b5870170


It's been a while since my last simfile. I started this one a while back, but didn't have time to give it the attention it deserved. When I finally got my computer fixed I decided to finish this one since I wouldn't have to start from scratch. It's coming along really well.

This is probably the most interesting Hyde song I've done yet, from a drumming perspective. Many fills & interesting patterns. It's a really great song...one of the best on the album. Apparently it has some connection to Final Fantasy. I'm really proud of how it came out.

Comments/impressions are welcome.

Edit: Yoshida Brothers' Rising is almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment