Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rush - Circumstances



This is one of my favorite Rush songs. I came to Rush late in life (first heard them in '96, I was around 23), and Hemispheres was my introduction. So awesome. I remember spending all day learning the 19-note riff at the beginning of the chorus (you'll hear it in the preview) on the guitar. Took me forever to be able to play it right. We didn't have the internet back then, we had to learn songs by ear! *waves cane*

This DTX was originally converted from a midi (drum tab, midi, what's the difference, right?) and I edited & added to it. The cymbal rolls were the best I could do, and I couldn't resist doing the windchime (since I had one). As usual, the timing's not perfect, but I think it's close enough that you won't notice when you're playing it.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/197586127/Circumstances_DTX.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/?xiimm30leij

Try it and let me know what you think.......or if you know where I can get poutine in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment